Many of you already know Scott, but you may not know these fun facts:
- Scott was born in 1973 in Topeka, Kansas.
- He is the oldest of three siblings.
- Scott met his wife, Jennifer, in Las Vegas, NV at a mutual friend’s birthday party.
- He loves to cook and almost went to culinary school before starting his career as a Financial Advisor in 2001.
- There were 27 students in his high school graduating class.
- Scott has never been afraid of hard work. Here are some of his first jobs:
– Marv’s Furniture & Carpet Store
– Feltner Funeral Home
– Kansas Turnpike Roadcrew
– He had his own car wash &
– Roofing houses & construction
(he’s pretty handy around the house)
- Favorite travel destinations are:
– Banff, Alberta Canada
– Rotorua, New Zealand
– Crete, Greece
- Biggest Pet Peeve … people who don’t return their shopping carts.
- In his 20s, he went 3 years without watching television.
- Scott and his brother, Adam, entered a few bar-b-que competitions, and won first prize for…
- Best Pork Butt and Best Brisket
- Scott’s only regret is … that he didn’t accept his scholarship to play college football.
More fun facts about your team coming soon!