Salt Lake City Resource Library
Does a Presidential Election Really Affect the Markets?
Cash is Undefeated
Can You Make Retirement Planning…Easier?
Holiday Open House Event a Success
Report: Second Quarter Economic Update
Report: First Quarter Economic Update
Half Time Report Webinar
Report: Special Tax Report
2024 Winter Newsletter: Salt Lake City
2023 Fall Newsletter: Salt Lake City
2023 Summer Newsletter: Salt Lake City
2023 Spring Newsletter: Salt Lake City
Sean P. Lee
Salt Lake City
What are the milestone moments you face in retirement as you age? Today, we talk about some of the ages to keep in mind and why they are important as you reach each one. Whether you are a few years off or if you are right in the middle of these, thinking through what you should be doing with the money can make a huge impact in your financial life.
Here’s some of what we discuss in this episode:
- The unofficial kickoff of retirement is age 50.
- Age 55 is when you need to think about your 401(k) options.
- When you turn 59 and a half, you have access to your funds.
- Under current law, age 62 allows you to withdraw from Social Security.
- At 73 (currently) you have to start taking money out of your retirement accounts.
- What’s the most important age?
For more, visit us online at https://retirementelevatedpodcast.com/