Salt Lake City Resource Library
“So, are we doing better or worse than your other clients?”
Office Move and Office Closures
Can You See the Storm Coming?
Back to the Basics: When Should We Claim Social Security Benefits?
Report: Second Quarter Economic Update
Report: First Quarter Economic Update
Half Time Report Webinar
Report: Special Tax Report
2023 Fall Newsletter: Salt Lake City
2023 Summer Newsletter: Salt Lake City
2023 Spring Newsletter: Salt Lake City
2023 Winter Newsletter: Salt Lake City
Sean P. Lee
Salt Lake City
Dave Ramsey is known for doling out financial advice, but a lot of it is broad and general. Some of it is sound advice and some of it might be more for the benefit of building up likes and views on social media. Today, we talk through what’s what and see what Sean thinks as a financial advisor. Make sure your financial strategy is customized to your unique needs and goals.
Here is the financial advice we discuss to see if it rings true:
- “Don’t invest in anything if you can’t tell me how it works.”
- “Don’t invest in something if you’re excited. If your pulse rate goes up too high, maybe you’re getting conned.”
- “Do not jump in and out of investments based on what you hear on the news.”
- “If you’re not careful, you make short-term decisions which keep you in a short-term solution.
- “People that retire wealthy, well it wasn’t an accident.”
For more, visit us online at https://retirementelevatedpodcast.com/